Hallmark Refining Corporation Mark 15LP Silver Recovery System
The Mark 15 is excellent as a PRIMARY or a TAILING silver recovery system. It can be used to desilver Fix, Bleach Fix and Stabilizer in Micro- and Mini Labs. As a Primary unit or a Tailing unit after a closed loop fixer system in a Pre Press shop or X-Ray lab.
- High capacity Mark 15 columns - can process up to 1200 gallons per column
- Compact and efficient size - 24"x 48" foot print (with spill containment)
- Spill containment holds pump station and 2 or 4 columns - rugged construction
- Direct connection ports - connect directly to processor(s)
- High liquid level alarm - warns of potential overflow
- Bellows pump meters flow - controlled flow assures good silver recovery
- Sealed columns - no messy leaks to clean up
- Column fittings on top - simple disconnect with no leaks
- Columns ship Motor Freight to Hallmark - low cost to maximize column value
- Containment molded polyethylene - waterproof and chemical resistant
- Columns Sold Seperately! - You choose best number and size!
Compact Size: 48"L x 24"W x 46"H
Column Weight (wet): 200 lbs.
Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 5 amps
Collection Tank Capacity: 11 gal. (23L)
Processing Speed: 3.2 gals. per hour
Pump Flow Rate: 200 ml per minute
Column Potential-Primary: 600 gallons
Column Potential-Tailing: 1000 gallons