Photographic Equipment" :: Hallmark Refining Corporation :: Mark 7WXi Silver Recovery System
Hallmark Refining Corporation Mark 7WXi Silver Recovery System
A new concept, using proven Hallmark technology combined with flexibility and user friendly optional features.
- UL approved with an 8.7 gallon holding tank/pumping station
- "Smart" electronics - allows for remote alarms, column change warning and injector system
- Easily visible LCD readout - displays hours and status
- Robust and reliable GRI bellows metering pump - provides accurate flow control
- Exclusive NEW 'Drop In' service module allows all components to be changed out in a single, simple step
- Lidded pouring port w/splash guard - easy emptying of waste containers without spills
- Roll around containment tray - easy for cleaning or under the sink/counter
- Flexible column configuration - choose 2in1 or 2 column configuration
- Optional (at additional cost) Injector System and Spill Alarm - 'plug & play' Alarms turn pump off if there is a spill, Injector system helps keep drains clean.
- Automatic column change notification system- the computerized control system automatically warns 25 hours before column change and shuts off when column is exhausted. May be turned off if desired.
Compact Size: 22"L x 27"W x 30"H
Column Weight (wet): 80 lbs.
Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 5 amps
Collection Tank Capacity: 11 gal. (42L)
Processing Speed: 1.5 gal./hour
Pump Flow Rate: 100 ml/ minute
Column Potential-Primary: 600 gallons
Column Potential-Tailing: 1000 gallons