Photographic Equipment" :: Hallmark Refining Corporation :: Mark 7L Silver Recovery System
Hallmark Refining Corporation Mark 7L Silver Recovery System
A new concept, using proven Hallmark technology combined with flexibility and user friendly optional features.
- UL approved with an 8.7 gallon holding tank/pumping station
- "Smart" electronics - allows for remote alarms, column change warning and injector system
- Easily visible LCD readout - displays hours and status
- Robust and reliable GRI bellows metering pump - provides accurate flow control
- Exclusive NEW 'Drop In' service module allows all components to be changed out in a single, simple step
- Lidded pouring port w/splash guard - easy emptying of waste containers without spills
- Roll around containment tray - easy for cleaning or under the sink/counter
- Flexible column configuration - choose 2in1 or 2 column configuration
- Quick Disconnects - simplify column changes
- Add-on 2.5 gallon "jerry jug" with alarm and pump shutoff - for remote drain
- Optional (at additional cost) Injector System and Spill Alarm - 'plug & play' Alarms turn pump off if there is a spill, Injector system helps keep drains clean
- Automatic column change notification system- the computerized control system automatically warns 20 hours before column change and shuts off when column is exhausted. May be turned off if desired.
Pump Station Size: 16" x 14 ½" x 24"
Rollaround Containment: 19 ½" x 27"
Column Weight (dry): 31 lb.
Column Weight (wet): 65lbs
Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 150 Watts
Collection Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons/27 Liters
Processing Speed: 1 gal/hr.
Pump Flow Rate: 65 mL/min
Column Potential-Primary: 400 gallons
Column Potential-Tailing: 900 gallons
Column Efficiency: 1.0 ppm or less
Silver return in Primary Application: Up to 200 Troy Ounces